Does your business answer yes to all or most of these questions?
1. have quality certification?
2. have a business with five to fifty employees and turn over
$2m to $10m pa?
3. find that you don’t have the time or resources to keep your paperwork and compliance requirements audit ready?
4. race around preparing for audits at the last moment?
5. have difficulty budgeting and have peaks and troughs in your
cash flow because of this?
6. seem to be spending too much time and money just to maintain
1. like to have the right systems in place?
2. like to have the entire cycle managed with no surprises?
3. prefer to manage your cash flow with one simple set monthly payment with no surprises?
4. want to be 100% certain that you will maintain your certification?
5. like to substantially reduce the cost of maintaining your quality certification?
quality.com.au (Quality) is an Australian owned management consultancy certified to ISO 9001:2008 which specialises in assisting businesses with systems to obtain and maintain their quality certification based on ISO 9001:2008.
At Quality we focus on the individual business:
• achieving a quality management system,
• which recognises the individual needs and outcomes required,
• to obtain and maintain certification,
• while always taking into account the practical and commercial realities, to ensure that the company maintains certification and maximises their return on their quality investment.
At Quality we make it easy for our clients to focus on their business because we ensure that their quality management is always up-to-date and audit ready.
Why not contact Quality for a free no obligation discussion and indicative estimate. You will be amazed at how simple it is, how much easier it is for you and how much you will save.
Quality makes it easier and more cost-effective for businesses to obtain and maintain quality certification.
Get an estimate for the design and / or support of a quality management system within 24 hours.
Quality specialises in providing businesses with quality management system services and project management to obtain and maintain their quality certification based on ISO 9001:2008 and our ongoing service takes the angst out of audit time.
The first step in the design and development of any quality management system is to conduct a gap analysis on the current policies, procedures, processes, documentation and records against the standard, AS/ANZ ISO9001.